Who we are
Future Foundry is a Corporate Growth Incubator. We give today’s biggest companies a superpower - the ability to accelerate, de-risk and systematise the creation of tomorrow’s products and services by leveraging the investment and innovation methods of Silicon Valley.
What we do
We combine our deep expertise in Design Thinking, Lean Startup, and Agile methodologies with our client’s established reputations, access to customers and deep industry knowledge to help them:
- Identify new growth opportunities through horizon scanning, opportunity assessment and roadmap prioritisation.
- Develop new business, product and service concepts through in-depth customer research, rapid and iterative prototyping and scientific market sizing.
- Validate new propositions in-market through assumption mapping, MVP development and continuous experimentation.
How we do it
Velocity™ is our codified approach to proposition development. It has helped thousands of corporate change-makers to systematically search for their next breakthrough business, product or service with more speed, certainty and focus. We work in 2-week sprints through each phase, using a stage gate approach to ensure we’re as efficient as possible with resources while having regular checkpoints at every step.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Community Manager to join our team and lead Future Foundry’s community-building efforts. As Community Manager, you will play a pivotal role in nurturing and managing our community, fostering connections, and promoting meaningful networking opportunities, with a specific focus on cultivating and engaging our 5,000+ online community, The Fold.
As Community Manager, you will be responsible for managing and executing across all touchpoints of our community, including online platforms, social media, and events. You’ll be working closely with the Head of Commercial to develop community strategies that enhance engagement, nurture relationships, and contribute to the growth of Future Foundry.
Community Leadership & Engagement:
- Lead and foster engaging discussions within The Fold, encouraging knowledge sharing and creating a positive community culture.
- Facilitate meaningful connections among members based on shared interests, industries, or goals.
- Collect feedback and insights to inform community development and ensure member satisfaction.
Strategic Community Management:
- Develop and manage scalable strategies for community growth while maintaining intimacy and relevance.
- Stay abreast of trends in online community management and relevant industries to enhance the community experience.
Marketing and Brand Management:
- Collaborate with the Head of Commercial to devise cross-functional marketing strategies aligned with business goals.
- Manage and optimise multi-channel marketing campaigns, uphold brand identity, and ensure a cohesive online presence.
Market Research & Performance Analysis:
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and customer preferences.
- Monitor key performance indicators, including community engagement metrics, to measure the success of marketing initiatives.
Budget and Agency Management:
- Develop and manage marketing budgets for effective resource allocation.
- Work with agency partners to deliver campaigns and events within budget and at high quality.
- Proven experience in community management, preferably in professional or tech communities.
- Passion for community building and understanding of challenges faced by corporate innovation leaders.
- Familiarity with community platforms, such as Circle.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field; Master's degree is a plus.
- Minimum 2-3 years B2B Marketing experience with successful campaign execution and achieving business objectives.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, social media, and email marketing.
- Experience with relevant tools and platforms such as Hubspot, LinkedIn Ad Manager, Google Analytics, etc.
- Demonstrable success in community growth, management, and engagement.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret commercial data and present insights.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience collaborating closely with sales teams and driving conversion-oriented marketing strategies.
We'd love it if you were someone who:
- Is an Innovative Thinker: Because, at our core, we're all about pushing the boundaries of what's possible.
- Is Adaptable: Change is your middle name, and you thrive under pressure.
- Passion for Community: If you have a passion for community building and understand the importance of fostering positive relationships with our network, you're the right fit for our team.
- Salary – £40,000 - £45,000
- Comprehensive health cover (including dental, optical and mental health care)
- Group pension – 3% contribution scheme
- Development fund – for training, conferences, and learning
- Flexible & remote working – working predominantly at home with the occasional trip to client or co-working space with colleagues.
- Enhanced annual leave – 20 days, your birthday off and a 2-week shutdown at Christmas